We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, On
Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

Woody's beach bar is a must visit, they are located just down a bit from the Royal Decameron Resort, Just look for the Canadian flag on the beach. TELL THEM DANA AND MICHELLE FROM CANADA SENT YOU!!!!!!

My husband and I just visited Panama for a week in December 2007 for the first TIME. We will definately be going back. we had an excellent experience. The Resort was amazing, it is very huge you can not get bored. The staff is very friendly, food endless, the resort over all is exceptionally clean. We were very, very impressed.

Pickering ON
1. Re: Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

We just got back from Panama where we also stayed at the Royal decameron. We had a great time but a word of warning, the resort is on the side of a step hill.

If you don't like stairs this is not for you. We counted 104 steps to get from the beach to our room.

Having said that we enjoyed our stay.

We too found Woody's along the beach and found it

a very intersting place. We'd gone for a walk and

hadn't any money on us but that didn't matter. The owners invited to stay for a drink and a chat. A couple of hours latter we said we'd have to leave.

A very interesting couple. We returned a couple of days latter for supper, which was great.

This is a must visit.

Vancouver BC
reviews: 34
2. Re: Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

I'm just starting my research of Panama and the Royal deCameron was recomended. What king of side trips can you take from there?

Las Margaritas/El...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

Hi!

There all kinds of side trips from the Royal Decameron. Just make sure when you book that you don't change your mind because you don't get your money back.

Woody's Bar offers personalized tours to El Valle and Penonomee (cigars and shopping).

Mary

Buenos Aires
4. Re: Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

hello" we are planning to go to Royal Decameron for our honneymoon.. I want to know if on November the sea is cold or warm.. because these becha is on the Pacific Ocean... thank you!!

5. Re: Panama, Royal Decameron, Woody's Beach Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 30, 2009