We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 6
Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

Hello!

I have been told that one can catch a bus to Las Tablas in Bejuco or Coronado.

Can anyone confirm that? Do you know where?

Thank you!

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
1. Re: Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

I can help in Bejuco......just go to the highway near the Texaco. Look for bus stops (people will be waiting together) Are you staying in Bejuco.....not aware of any places to stay there.

In Coronado -

To catch a bus going in that direction, walk across the highway (overpass) at the entrance to Coronado. Buses will stop across the highway near the barber shop - it is a big bus stop-can't miss it..

You will need several buses from either place to Las Tablas.

Easiest way.... catch a bus that says "Penonome" and ask to be let off at the bus terminal (write it down for the driver unless you speak Spanish). In most cases the bus driver will take you right to the little ticket

booth.

Get off there and they actually have a proper ticket booth there where you could then buy a ticket directly to Las Tablas.

http://thebusschedule.com/

Hope this helps.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 6
2. Re: Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

Thank you very much for the help!

I'll actually be staying in Altos del Maria, but I can get a ride to Bejuco or Coronado. Which do you think is easier to catch a bus from?

Also, when getting on the bus in Bejuco or Coronado, do you pay when you get on the bus?

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
3. Re: Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

Both are easy. Sometimes Bejuco would be better because in the busy times buses fill up quickly.

My maid takes a bus here and during busy times, she has to wait and wait

because all the buses coming thru are filled and the buses buzz on by.

4. Re: Catching a bus west in Bejuco or Coronado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, December 17, 2013