We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

Which Managua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 2
Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

Hi all!

We're taking our first trip ever to Nicaragua so we're of course at the mercy of TripAdvisor as we make our plans. That's all part of the adventure, right? Just wondering how are the roads out there? If we skimp to get an economy (toy) car with tiny wheels, will we end up spending a day in the mud out by the volcanoes? We'll be driving from MGA to Granada, around town there, then to San Jorge to take the ferry to Moyogalpa and back to MGA. I usually go through Budget since I have FastBreak in the states and all my info is already set up with them but any suggestions from you are welcome. Thanks!

Tyler, Texas
reviews: 76
11. Re: Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

Re above --ditto

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 82
12. Re: Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

Thanks byron. We really enjoyed are short visit and plan to return

Granada, Nicaragua
reviews: 38
13. Re: Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

BTW there is no need to take a car there you can rent Bikes or motorcycles on the island

14. Re: Car rental at MGA and take to Ometepe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, June 21, 2013