We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MGA (Managua, Nicaragua) Airport Transfers

Which Managua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Coast
reviews: 3
MGA (Managua, Nicaragua) Airport Transfers

I am in desperate need of some information on airport transfers from MGA. I'd like to book now and pay in advance before leaving the states but I cannot seem to find the name of a company that provides this service. Does anyone have any information on this?

Germany
1. Re: MGA (Managua, Nicaragua) Airport Transfers

There are a lot of companies which offer this service. One of them is a little touroperator in Managua. Cocopeli-Tours. Send them an e-mail and they will give all informations you need. e-mail: cocopelitours@gmail.com or tel. 005052701032, 005054791530 - ask for christian

Nicaragua
reviews: 31
2. Re: MGA (Managua, Nicaragua) Airport Transfers

Where exactly do you want to go from the airport, i can hel you arrange any transporatio in the counrty for very reasonable prices, if interested, please reply.

3. Re: MGA (Managua, Nicaragua) Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 pm, September 26, 2009