We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

Which Managua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
denver, co
Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

Can anybody recommend a safe, reasonable hotel or inn in Managua? I will be arriving at the airport at nine pm and hope to stay over a night before continuing on my journey. I do not want to spend too much for just the one night. Any suggestions?

edmonton,alberta
reviews: 3
1. Re: Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

Hello, I would suggest that you try the Hotel Europeo. I have stayed here quite a few times, and have been very pleased with the staff and accomadations. Has about 35 rooms, and is $40-42 dollars /night.

Salud!

sarasota
2. Re: Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

I hope you are enjoying your visit to Nicaragua? Or maybe you have returned already from your trip? I am arriving Managua on 16 January and would like to know if you found any reasonably priced hotels? Many thanks if you would take the time to reply.

regina in guadalajara, mexico

regina@laguna.com.mx

miami
reviews: 16
3. Re: Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

Consider La Pyramide Hotel. I stayed there in December 2007. It is a bed and breakfast with only a few guest rooms, and it's located in a very safe and well kept neighborhood. It's under $50 per night. The owner and his wife are very friendly and will provide transportation to and from the airport.

4. Re: Reasonable hotel in Managua for one night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 15, 2009