We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent hostel in Managua?

Which Nicaragua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
reviews: 91
Decent hostel in Managua?

I need a hostel to stay in Managua before I fly out the next morning but can't find one with even average reviews. I just need somewhere clean that's around the airport. I'm not much of a city person so I plan to arrive late in the afternoon and head out early in the morning. Any ideas?

Managua, Nicaragua
reviews: 14
1. Re: Decent hostel in Managua?

Greetings TXtourst:

We are not a hostel and not particularly near the airport (about 25 minutes away), but we have top reviews on TripAdvisor and provide an excellent value and service. We are out in the country in an elevate area with fantastic views. We do pickups and drop offs at the airport.

Let us know if we can help you.

Regards,

Mike @ Farmstay El Portón Verde

Managua, Nicaragua
reviews: 14
2. Re: Decent hostel in Managua?

I forgot to post this link from my blog, "Where should I stay on my first night in Nicaragua?"

elportonverde.com/2012/…

cheers,

Mike @ Farmstay El Portón Verde

Managua, Nicaragua
reviews: 5
3. Re: Decent hostel in Managua?

i recommend you Hotel El Almendro, the rooms are big, clean, breakfast included just for 60 bucks

4. Re: Decent hostel in Managua?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 05, 2013