We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips with Decameron Exploxer, Salinitas,

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston, Canada
Day trips with Decameron Exploxer, Salinitas,

Does anyone know where to find a list of day trips offered by Decameron Explorer, Royal Decameron Salinitas, the most current one I could find was 2008 and I'm sure it has probably changed a bit. visiting March 6-13

thanks in advance

Huntsville, Canada
reviews: 2
1. Re: Day trips with Decameron Exploxer, Salinitas,

Look up decameron explorer on internet. Once on the page scroll to el salvador and it will list the various trips. I'm presently here at the Decameron and can verify that the trips listed are current and up to date. Not all trips are available everyday.

Kingston, Canada
2. Re: Day trips with Decameron Exploxer, Salinitas,

Thanks so much mati55, that is just what I was looking for. I had some trips in mind, travelling with a 5 yr old & wanted to see what would be suitable for her to see a bit of the country. Hopefully she will remember it.

I hope you are enjoying your visit, safe travels

Liz

3. Re: Day trips with Decameron Exploxer, Salinitas,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 03, 2015