We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plane change in San Salvador--37 minutes enough time?

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Napa, California
reviews: 1
plane change in San Salvador--37 minutes enough time?

I am flying from San Francisco to SJO on Taca with a 37 minute change time in SAL and am very nervous....from posts 2 years ago it seems possible as long as the first flight isn't late, but has anyone done this? We only have a 7 day vacation and I don't want to miss the first day waiting around in SAL for another flight! Thanks for any current info...

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 57
1. Re: plane change in San Salvador--37 minutes enough time?

I wouldn't worry too much about it.. I just came back from Liberia, Costa Rica via SAL without issues (I had a 30 min connection time). It did involve rushing to the connecting gate, but the airport is small and you won't have to worry about clearing any customs. I would suggest that you check in online before the flight and pick seats close to the front of the plane so you get off first!

2. Re: plane change in San Salvador--37 minutes enough time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, December 16, 2013