We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el salvador guatemala transport !HELP!

Belluno, Veneto...
el salvador guatemala transport !HELP!

hi!ola!ciao!

i need information obout possibility about this itinerary:

-22 december from guatemala airport to san salvador (after 21.00) or 23 december from antigua to san salvador

-25 december from san salvador to antigua/panajachel(how about el salvador guatemala transport during christmas????) or 26 december from san salvador to chichicastenango

i kindly ask you your opinion and experiences

gracias!

ciao

s

Las Vegas, Nevada
1. Re: el salvador guatemala transport !HELP!

22 dec. Too late. It would take a private shuttle. I'm not even sure if the border will be open. You could go to Antigua that night via taxi. But probably not worth it. I'd suggest staying in Guat. City and taking a bus..either Tica or Hedman Alas to San Salvador in the morning. Search their sites for times. Christmas Day transport may be limited. I'd say best bet is shuttle SS to Antigua. Get a really early one and you could then get one of the last shuttles in Antigua to Pana. Again, I can't guarantee things that day. From Pana it is a short shuttle run to Chichi. Many now do it as a day trip since Pana has more hotel options.

Sonsonate...
2. Re: el salvador guatemala transport !HELP!

bonvoyageguatemala.com/english/mapsguatemala… go to this link they can help you they come to el salvador olmost every day.

3. Re: el salvador guatemala transport !HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Salvador