We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas for NZ/Aus passport holder

Which Ukraine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
Visas for NZ/Aus passport holder

Has any NZ/Aus. passport holder applied for a Ukrainian tourist visa at a consulate or embassy in Europe, particularly in the Czech Republic or Poland? If so, details about the time it takes, cost and any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 296
1. Re: Visas for NZ/Aus passport holder

Hi kaarenhiy and welcome to Ukraine forum! :)

Hope someone will be able to share their first-hand experience on this..

From my memory and search through the forum, we only had feedback on obtaining a Ukraine visa in Hungary (Budapest), Estonia (Tallinn) and Latvia (Riga) embassies:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294473-i3662-k654…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294473-i3662-k649…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294473-i3662-k658…

Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Visas for NZ/Aus passport holder

Hey there guys! Great posts by all.

I am an Australian wishing to go to the Ukraine. I saw that no invitation letter is needed which is great!

I just wanted to ask is there any similarities to the Russian visa in the following ways. For example...

Proof of accommodation, hotel booking- Would the embassy only grant the visa the dates I have the hotel booking or would they give out 90 days from the estimated arrival date?

Processing time. I saw on the Ukrainian website that it can take up to 30 days with normal fees (not express) of processing. I saw in previous posts that people of theirs within a 7-8 days of paying extra money for processing. Any experience on the days it took with normal processing payment?

Would be appreciated thanks. :)

Reply to: Visas for NZ/Aus passport holder
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted