We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello Belgrade?

Which Belgrade hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
-
Hello Belgrade?

Hi Everyone. I've made a few posts here and never had a reply and I don't see many posts by others. Are there many TA people in Belgrade? or any travellers to Belgrade, any interest? If not, it's a shame but I'll stop tuning in.

belgrade
1. Re: Hello Belgrade?

Cao, JCBARNES. Just visit www.beograd.org.yu I think you can find everything here.

-
2. Re: Hello Belgrade?

Hi Detlic! Thanks, it's a useful site but there is nothing better than local knowledge and I've found these forums great for other cities. There are lots of things missing from that site (example, my favourite restauran) and I've asked a couple of questions here that would not be on such a site. I've had no response apart from yourself. I just wondered how many people contribute to this forum? And how many locals? Thanks anyway, I'll keep watching.

Obrenovac
3. Re: Hello Belgrade?

www.myspace.com/belgrade011

-
4. Re: Hello Belgrade?

Thanks Johnny, but it doesn't answer my enquiry on this topic.

Obrenovac
5. Re: Hello Belgrade?

offcourse it's not.that is my presentation and u can ask me anythin about belgrade.click on 'send me a message',leave me your e mail and we can talk about everything you want to know.

thanks

Get answers to your questions about Belgrade