We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business trip to Belgrade

Which Belgrade hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OHio
Business trip to Belgrade

Hey all,

I will be leading a group of business people from Ohio to Belgrade starting on November 1, 2008 until November 5, 2008 and would like to know what you suggest as a good hotel for business travelers. We expect to have a group of about 15 people and will have Saturday and Sunday to ourselves without business appointments. Any suggestions on what to see and do?

Thanks,

BuckeyeGoose

Belgrade
11. Re: Business trip to Belgrade

I just checked these agencies, and they don't go to Budapest, but all you have to do is to pick all telephone numbers up, and call them, I'm sure that you can arrange your trip for the group of 15 people!

Columbus, OHio
12. Re: Business trip to Belgrade

Thanks for all the info, looks like my trip is a go and we will be there in 3 months.

Belgrade, Serbia
13. Re: Business trip to Belgrade

hi there,

for the hotels as domestic one cant be much of a help. stooferuk is covering this area anyway :) (thnx).

for you trip to budapest these guys are ok> http://www.geatours.co.yu/eng/index.htm .

they have regular lines and using mini vans, so am sure you can make deal with them. also, other option is to use train , it is probably cheaper but less comfort, since it lasts for like 6 hours.

enjoy belgrade :)

14. Re: Business trip to Belgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Belgrade