We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moscu leningrado

Which Russia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
baires
moscu leningrado

28/05/12-04/06/12.

city tours a pie o automovil y reserva de tren expreso diurno mediante agencia.

el resto de las visitas por nuestra cuenta.

agradecerè sugerencias.

gregorio

elsenil

St. Petersburg...
reviews: 17
1. Re: moscu leningrado

Hi, elsenil, do you speak English? I'm not sure if anybody here can answer you in Spanish :(

If I understood correctly you're looking for info on booking daytime express train (Sapsan) between St.Petersburg and Moscow, right? Here's a very good and detailed "how to" book a train ticket via russian railways web-site kindly done by Ebertsj

…dropbox.com/u/…208-02-2011.pdf

Edited: 5:47 am, December 19, 2011
Moscow, Russia
reviews: 179
2. Re: moscu leningrado

Creo que Gregorio confunde este foro con un tablero de anuncios :)

Our Argentinian friend is looking for a guide/agent to take care of all aspects of his visit to Moscow and Leningrad (might need a time machine for the latter I'm afraid :)

baires
3. Re: moscu leningrado

gracias por la respuesta

elsenil

baires
4. Re: moscu leningrado

gracias por la respuesta

elsenil

5. Re: moscu leningrado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 24, 2012