We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Which Romania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amman, Jordan
reviews: 38
Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Hello,

I went to the Romanian Embassy to apply for the Romanian visa when I was told that I need an invitation letter for a tourist visa. It's the first time I hear of an invitation letter for a tourist visa so I'm quite confused.

Does anyone know who's supposed to give me an invitation and how I can go about getting one? My husband and I are backpackers so we do not want a tourist package and want to make our own plans.

Thanks!

29 replies to this topic
Bucharest, Romania
reviews: 4
11. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Romania its an EU Member State soo you need a Visa. You get one if you come to visit a Romanian and off course you qualiffy or if you book a Tour Holiday with all inclusive then you may qualify other way you should concentrate for Countries were you don't need a Visa. If you look for a Visa to enter EU then here its the rong place

india
12. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Hi i need help for visa - Romania

regards

Sitheek

taxdpi@gmail.com

Lagos, Lagos...
13. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

pls i want you to assist me in getting an invitation to come to visit romania. i am a telecoms engineer that needs to visit romania. this is my e-mail akoredeus@gmail.com

Islamabad, Pakistan
14. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Hello there ! I need an initation letter for my family annual vacation for tourism purpose to romania, how can you help me in this matter. u can contact me on this ( sunny_soul609@yahoo.com )

Accra
15. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Radu How can I contact you? i need an invitation letter To visit Romania.... MY email... gabrielndukwe704@ yahoo.com

Conakry, Guinea
16. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

hi am fred, from sierra leone but am living in Guinea, i want an invitation letter to visit Romenia, please be of help to me. this is my email (fredvalteno85@yahoo.com). thanks in advance.

Amsterdam, The...
17. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

Hi,

i was wondering if you could help to issue an invitation letter for applying the visa for short stay in romania. I am EU citizen but my girl firend is from Molodva. We would like to travel in Romania in March 2014.

Please email me if you can help at

ming0457@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Ming

istanbul
18. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

I need visit invitation from romania.I live in turkry.plz any one can help me.contract saburkhan81@gmail.com

istanbul
19. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

I need invitation.plz help me.saburkhan81@gmail.com

Dakar, Senegal
20. Re: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa

I Am Need Leter invitation for visa visit in romany

Reply to: Invitation letter for Romanian Visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted