We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bacau to Chisinau

Which Chisinau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lelystad, The...
Bacau to Chisinau

Can anyone help me out. I arrive in Bacau airport at 2145 on 24-09 and like to go as quick as possible to Chisinau. I travel with a small kid. What are the current bus/train times and prizes? How much will it cost for a minibus?

I go back 05-10 and need to catch my plain at 1525. Does anyone know what time to get back by train/bus/taxi?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
1. Re: Bacau to Chisinau

There's one direct train between these cities; it leaves from Bacau at 00.41 and gets to Chisinau around 9.02.

On the way back it departs from Chisinau at 17.24 and reaches Bacau at ~1.50.

Second class sleepers cost around €18 and first class sleepers ~€25.

There are buses from Bacau to Chisinau daily around 16.00 and 23.00, plus several others that don't run daily

From Chisinau to Bacau there are buses at 10.00 (Tu, Th, Sa), 11.00 (Tu, Th, Su), 12.00 (daily), 18.00 (Tu. Th, Fr, Su), 19.00 (daily), 21.00 (Tu, Th, Sa).

The ride takes at least 5 hours. Tickets cost €11-12.

2. Re: Bacau to Chisinau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 01, 2013