We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

Which Zagreb hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, Ma.
reviews: 44
taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

I will be staying at the Regent Esplanade and I had emailed the hotel to ask them if they have a shuttle service to the hotel. They replied they could pick me up and it would cost 280 Kuna (app. 38 Euro ) one way. Does that seem like a reasonable price or would I be better off just getting in a taxi at the airport?

I selected this hotel because of the high rating given by TripAdvisor reviewers.

Munich, Germany
reviews: 78
1. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

Probably much cheaper with taxi. One way should be no more then 150 Kuna.

Boston, Ma.
2. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

thank you- this is very helpful

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 20
3. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

Or you can take te airport bus for 30 kunas, it will drop you of at the main bus station, from which you can take a tram number 6, 2, 4 and get off at the third stop, from there you have to walk for 1 minute to the hotel, you will see the hotel when you get off.

Edited: 9:15 am, August 31, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 25
4. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

If your plane lands after 10 PM, plus luggage... I don't think it will be much cheaper.

And you've made a good choice - this is one of the best hotels in Zagreb. It has a very old tradition.

Boston, Ma.
5. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

thank you- this sounds like a good option for us to consider

Boston, Ma.
6. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

thank you for the reply. Yes, I am looking forward to staying at this hotel- the reviews have been very good

7. Re: taxi cost to Regent Esplanade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 03, 2013