We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st Class Croatia Tour

Which Croatia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
1st Class Croatia Tour

My 16yr old son and I wish to explore the Croatian Beach towns for a week in July and were hoping for some direction.

Atlanta
reviews: 16
1. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

What kind of beach you like? I think most of the beaches in July would be overcrowded. But, you can still find places to enjoy. Do you like crowded beach or private corner at the beach that nobody's bothering you?

Split, Croatia
2. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

Beaches will be full in July.

lisbon
reviews: 4
3. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

You have to go to Mljet, Vis and Korcula

Edited: 6:19 am, February 18, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
4. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

We prefer beaches that have private seating/beach chairs with waiters to bring drinks and food. Water sports are good too. Are there any beaches like this? Thanks

Atlanta
5. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

Yes. But, you have to make some adjustments... It will require very exclusive hotel stay to have such service at the beach.

In Croatia beach is PUBLIC term and nobody can put a fence close to the water. Everyone has the right to go to any place along the coast. And that means exactly that: there are no privacy like in some other places in the World. If you want such beach, you got to pay for it.

Atlanta
6. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

I forget to add - Hotel Lav in Split and few others have that kind of services. Reserve soon. Because, it might be too late, later on. EU 200-600/night per room right now.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
reviews: 11
7. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

Right beaches for you would be Le Meridien beach for Split area, Bonj beach in Hvar, East West beach club in Dubrovnik... Most 5 star hotels in Dubrovnik have that kind of service and either Palace of Villa Dubrovnik are always my first choices.

8. Re: 1st Class Croatia Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 21, 2014