We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does this seem like a good tour?

Which Croatia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clare
Does this seem like a good tour?

Hi,

I'm looking into doing this tour in September. Am just wondering if it looks to be a worthwhile tour i.e. are the places worth seeing. Also is it good value for money or would it be cheaper to do something similar myself?

Here is tour:

www.expatexplore.com/croatia/index.html

I'd greatly appreciate all kinds of feedback. Also, has anyone else done one of these tours with expat explore and if so, how was it?

Many thanks,

Michelle.

Columbus, OH
reviews: 1
1. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

I can't speak of the tour company itself, however, you will be visiting some of the most beautiful places on earth. All depends on your personality and wants.The islands, generally speaking, are quiet and tranquil. Hvar, Split and Dubrovnik may have some nightlife options. I think your price point looks very reasonable. Is food included?

Clare
2. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

Yeah it has breakfasts and lunches included and there's an English speaking guide also. I don't want the typical sun holiday where you go to a resort and it's all Irish and English people and there's nothing to do except lie on the beach and go drinking and not a whole lot to see. I figured this offered a bit of variety. I'm not sure if I'd be going solo or with my boyfriend. If with my boyfriend, then the nightlife isn't majorly important. If I was going myself, then it'd be more important obviously. I'd just hope that it'd be an enjoyable tour to do solo, though I've no problem talking to people or anything so it shouldn't be a major issue. I'm just wondering is the tour perhaps trying to do too much at once and wouldn't really get a proper chance to see places properly.

Columbus, OH
reviews: 1
3. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

It appears you have a lot of time sailing. With that said, you do have plenty of time to soak in the sights at each spot. Korcula and Dubrovnik can be crowed with cruise ships in the early part of the day but clears out late afternoon. With the exception of Split and Dubrovnik, think nature. As far as Eniglish speaking tourist, I was there short of three weeks last summer and only met two other couples from UK.

Edited: 9:46 am, July 11, 2012
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 2
4. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

did you end up going on this trip? I am thinking about booking this as well and was looking for a review

Clare
5. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

No I didn't go as flights were quite expensive and think the date I wanted it for had booked out or gone up in price. I instead went to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for a week so it was some consolation :) Enjoy it if you decide to go and perhaps write a review :)

6. Re: Does this seem like a good tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 12, 2014