We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary

Which Croatia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 13
Itinerary

We have a very few days to spend in Croatia. We arrive in Split on the afternnoon of Sept 12 and depart Dubrovik on the afternoon of Sept. 20. Our plan is to spend 2 nights in Split, 2 nights in Hvar, and the balance in Dubrovnik (with a day trip to Montenegro). Any commments or suggestions would be appreciated. Not sure about Hvar. Cheers

Mooloolaba Australia
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
reviews: 62
1. Re: Itinerary

I think your balance is OK as you really only need a day and a bit in Split....remember you have a days travel to Dubrov to fit in so that tosses another day out of the equatation.

Would fit in a day trip to Cavtat and indulge in a lunch....can do it in half a day if necessary.

make sure you fit Monte in as its a ripper.

Send me an email address via the trip advisor message link and I can send trip lobotomies of Hvar / Split to Dubrovnik / and a day trip to Montenegro.... all T00 large to be posted here.

2. Re: Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Croatia