We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Which Sofia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid, Spain
reviews: 5
Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

I'm trying to decide where to stay. I know what I'll get from the Easy Hotel, it's consistently decent no matter where I am. That being said, it's a 20 minute walk from where I want to be and there could very easily be something better. Is anyone familiar with the Yubim Motel?

http://www.booking.com/hotel/bg/yubim.en-gb.html?aid=332539;label=gcad-29455_site-hotelfinder_ucc-US_ulang-en_ucurr-USD_ver-false;sid=4a8040d912d6479aa219125e046d2323;dcid=1;checkin=2013-12-07;checkout=2013-12-09;srfid=06eb700e5b409423d79394a6ccfeffd6d808851eX1

Sofia, Bulgaria
1. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Hi, where do you want to be?

Madrid, Spain
2. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Around the archeology museum and ministry of culture.

Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Well then you have few options :)

The high end one is Sheraton (they could also have good offers now), Grand Hotel Sofia and Arena di Serdika. If you want something more affordable try hotel Hotel Maria Luiza and Hotel Les Fleurs or Best Western Thracia. You can also have a look at hostel Lavele.

These are good hotels near the archaeology museum and ministry of culture.

Have fun

Kris

Madrid, Spain
4. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Thanks - I'm actually booked for one night at the Sofia Balkan Hotel - is that the Sheraton? It's referred to that on various websites not to mention google maps, but it looks like they have changed their affiliation.

The other nights I want to stay on a tight budget so I can spend my money on better things than sleeping.

Sofia, Bulgaria
5. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

Then go to Lavele Hostel - it is not exactly a hostel. It is relatively cheap and good quality. Or also not that far away Hostel Canape Connection :) both are really good!

Sofia, Bulgaria
6. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

and yes, Hotel Balkan is actually Sheraton

7. Re: Yubim Motel vs. Easy Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sofia