We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Tirana to Pristina

Which Tirana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
reviews: 168
Bus from Tirana to Pristina

Hello,

I will be in Tirana on 24 of july. I need to go from there to Pristina (Kosovo).

There are any bus connections, or trains or something like this?

Tirana
Destination Expert
for Tirana
reviews: 6
1. Re: Bus from Tirana to Pristina

There are plenty of connections. It is high season for Kosovar tourists coming and going so it may be a little crowded. Check with any of the many travel agencies around the city.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
reviews: 168
2. Re: Bus from Tirana to Pristina

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to ask you....what do you recommend me. I will visit Skopje and Sofia as well.

The distance from Tirana to Pristina to Skopje to Sofia is shorter that from Tirana to Skopje to Pristina to Sofia....

But about how much do you think the busses stay at the border from Albania to Kosovo? more than 1-2 hours? I know that because of the high number of tourist we need to stay more on the border.

Thanks.

3. Re: Bus from Tirana to Pristina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 17, 2014