We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price check: Flight from Easter Island

Which Papeete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach, Florida
reviews: 114
Price check: Flight from Easter Island

LAN's flight from Easter Island to Papeete in Jan 2013 is currently at $1250 per person (USD). I know it won't fluctuate that much bc of their monopoly on the route, but I'd also like to know if it might be worth waiting a week or a month to gamble on it going down by a few hundred bucks...anyone know?

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Price check: Flight from Easter Island

You posted on a French Polynesia forum, and not many members here are familiar with LAN airlines. I'd suggest posting your question on an Easter Island forum; here's one good link: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k3186966…

Miami Beach, Florida
reviews: 114
2. Re: Price check: Flight from Easter Island

I had already cross posted...thank you!

3. Re: Price check: Flight from Easter Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 16, 2013