We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costs at Intercontinental

Which Sigatoka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
reviews: 13
Costs at Intercontinental

Hoping someone can help..

I am deciding between an independent booking vs a travel agent booking with inclusions

i'd appreciate it if anyone knows cost of:

round of golf

30 minute cabana massage

sanasana buffet dinner

breakfast

Many thanks!

London
reviews: 8
1. Re: Costs at Intercontinental

I recently stayed here! I can't answer all your questions but sansana buffet dinner was f$75.00 per person! I had a 1 hour massage in the spa it cost f$150.00 that includes using their water zone i.e steam, ice room before th massage! Our breakfast was included so not sure of cost! Also didn't play golf! The food was very good!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
reviews: 9
2. Re: Costs at Intercontinental

Try contacting the resort. Am sure they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

email: inquiry@natadolafiji.com

sydney
reviews: 13
3. Re: Costs at Intercontinental

thanks guys :)

yes, hotel has now replied..great deal if i didn't already get brekkie included so will keep as is..

4. Re: Costs at Intercontinental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 30, 2011