We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plantation Island Accomodation

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane Australia
reviews: 1
Plantation Island Accomodation

Pub 7 I read your comments about Plantation which impressed me,

have you stayed in the less expensive rooms , if so ,your opinions

would be appreciated. Thanks

S.F.
reviews: 12
1. Re: Plantation Island Accomodation

Shazz, seems you have already decided but I'll answer for future reference. The first few years we stayed in the absolute cheapest rooms, the hotel block. It was just fine. Then we upgraded to a beachfront hotel room, a common bure if you will divided up in to 6 or so units. Right on the beach and at the edge of the grounds. This was great until the owner built a bunch of new rooms right behind us. Now the once secluded beach is now not so any longer. The studio garden rooms are also very nice as long as you're on the 200 side. Pub

Melbourne
reviews: 1
2. Re: Plantation Island Accomodation

Shazzie - just arrived back last night. Will post a full review shortly. I agree with Pub that the 200 side is ideal. The very large additions of bures out the back are nice and new but it feels like you could be in any resort anywhere in the world out there. It's all a bit weird - you can't really explain it - you have to see it for yourself. That said, there were groups of people out there who seemed to be having a great time. The beach is another consideration. Although the two sections are only a couple of hundred metres apart, it is VASTLY superior on that 200 side (the western side). Full review will follow.

zorcon

3. Re: Plantation Island Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 14, 2009