We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days in Nadi

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 54
2 Days in Nadi

Hi

I will be in Nadi for 2 days from my trip back from Auckland.

Would like to know the best place to stay for a night & how to get around Nadi. I would prefer not to drive as its a short trip & I rather spend time exploring & siteseeing.

Would like to see

1. Garden of sleeping Giant - located abt .5hr fm Nadi.

2. Hot mud pools

3. Sri Siva Subramaniya swami temple

4. Take a day trip to other islands like mamanuca, Yasawa island groups, Natadola beach - Fiji's most b'ful beach. 36kms south of Nadi.

5. Jet boat ride : 30 mins ride on the Nadi river.

Etc.

Are there any tours which will take me to all these places in a day or half a day? Or should I take a bus or taxi?

Pls let me know.

Thank you.

HV

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
reviews: 92
1. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

Hotels have a tour desk which can organise all you want to do. The sleeping giant garden was very badly damaged after cyclone Evan and may be some time before it re opens. You could stay at Novotel or Raffles near the airport or go closer in towards Nadi to maybe the Mercure Hotel. You can get a bus to Nadi Town or a taxi about F$20 -25.00 trip. Other tour operators pick yu up from the hotel but you may need a taxi to the mud pools, lots of fun.

NJ
2. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

Thank you HOOKED ON.

Is it possible to go to any other island nearby to the good beach & come back in a day?

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
reviews: 9
3. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

Yes. South Seas Cruises have day trips that leave for the marina at Denarau. Their website has tours, times, and prices.

http://www.ssc.com.fj

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
reviews: 92
4. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

Storck cruises is another company that does day cruises, I suggest a trip to Castaway Island resort for the day they take limited numbers of day trippers and u can have lunch and enjoy all the facilities of the resort. Good snorkeling too. A trip on the Seaspray too is a good one for a day out. The latter trips can be booked through ssc as advised by the previous poster.

NJ
5. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

Thank you for all the info. Appreciate it.

6. Re: 2 Days in Nadi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 01, 2014