We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?

Which Fiji hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?

Hey! Just doing some research of the most suitable places for our honeymoon coming up in November, pretty confusing!

Have anyone stayed at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & spa before and can tell me more about your experience? Is that resort an ideal for a honeymoon couple or is it more family orientated?

Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Cooma, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
reviews: 169
1. Re: Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?

Have a look at the reviews and PM some of the reviewers with a similar type of stay for specific info.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
reviews: 80
2. Re: Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?

Congratulations. Just be aware that the mainland in November will be very hot and humid. The island resorts are much less humid and get less rain as a result. You will probably get at least daily rain showers/storms on the mainland.

Wollongong...
reviews: 19
3. Re: Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?

I was there last year. The rooms are beautiful with a bath outside . If you go book a lagoon room I think they are the best. The food is a bit on the expensive side $90 Fdj head at night and Breakfast I think was around $45 and lunch a small chicken salad was about $35 Fiji I bought a membership $299 Aus and got my meals half price and one night free. The free night paid for the membership and you can use it on any level of room because it's buy one and get the second night free. Travel agent could come close to the price I got threw the membership. All snorkel and equipment comes with a high price unlike most other resorts. There are local villages always hanging around to take you for very cheap horse rides and caving about $40 fdj for 2 hours. The resort main areas are a bit sterile sadly but I found the beautiful room that I had which was a lagoon suit just made up for al that .We had a few meals in the resort next door which is only two mins walk and the meals where great and much cheaper. The beach is beautiful and the water warm but the pool water was cold and most people just sat around the pool.

Reply to: Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Golf Resort & Spa?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted