We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Message for Melbournite

Which Fiji hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Message for Melbournite

Hey! We are at Shangri-La from 15th-22nd, then Plantation after that. Where about's in Melbourne are you from?

Thanks for the advice on the tours, the caves & waterfalls tours sound good!

I cant wait to get there, this Melbourne weather is awful!

Melbourne
1. Re: Message for Melbournite

You're right about this weather. Every day i keep saying - this time next week i'll have sun and heat. Our weather is shocking at the moment.

I'm in Wantirna, how about you?

we're at Namatakula Village - 17th-20th

Plantation - 20th-23rd

Shangri-La 23-26th

Who knows we may see you at Plantation on the 23rd when you arrive and we leave.

Yell out if there's any other advice or info i can pass on. Have you been to Fiji before? This will be 4th visit so have done a few different tours. i love the place.We fly out friday night - Yippee!!!

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Message for Melbournite

Hi again! My bags are packed and im ready to go, we leave tonight. This is my first time to Fiji so im pretty excited.

Im in South Morang, opposite direction to you. I know where Wantirna is though, we kinda pass through there on our way to the beach!

If we dont bump into each other at Plantation i hope you have a fantastic holiday and i'd love to hear from you when you get back and fill me in on how your holiday was. I'll do the same.

See-ya for now.

Tenally

Melbourne
3. Re: Message for Melbournite

Hi - Just did a recent post on my trip you may want to check out. how was yours? How did you like the rtours - did you do any? see my post dated last week.