We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Night favourites?

Which Avarua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 3
Island Night favourites?

Hi again,

First time trip coming up next month and I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good Island Night to attend?

We're staying at Manuia Beach Hotel, but as I understand it, you can go to other resorts' Island Nights?

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Island Night favourites?

The Manuia Beach have a good Island Night entertainment, on certain nights with a delicious buffet and performances on the hotels beach front.

The hotel can also make bookings for all other entertainment and excusrsion.

Brisbane
reviews: 3
2. Re: Island Night favourites?

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. As we're arriving Sunday and leaving Friday we'll miss the Manuia's Island Night so I was just wondering if there were any others worth going to during the week nearby?

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
reviews: 100
3. Re: Island Night favourites?

Edgewater Resort has long been renowned for its Island Night and show. Rarotonga's premier dance troupe, Te ivi Maori, have performed here regularly following the umukai buffet style meal (traditional Maori oven to cook locally produced foods). Lovely beachfront restaurant setting (indoors) -and very romantic. You might be interested in attending this venue since its within easy reach of your accommodation. Po marie.

Tasmania
4. Re: Island Night favourites?

I can only vouch for the Edgewater Resort island night but we enjoyed it very much - fantastic dancers. We went to the Saturday night performance.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
5. Re: Island Night favourites?

We thoroughly enjoyed The Staircase, food was so-so, program was fantastic. It's on Thursday night, there is another show Friday evening, but it is totally. The price was only $5 for show only, so it's a bargain, as well.

Enjoy your stay!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
6. Re: Island Night favourites?

I meant to say that the show on Friday night is totally different.

7. Re: Island Night favourites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 13, 2010