We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montevideo weather/hotel

Which Montevideo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Montevideo weather/hotel

I am planning to go to montivideo apr 17-26. What can i expect for climate? Also, a nice, mod priced hotel in old town? I'm flying from seattle. Best to fly to Mont. or BA and ferry across?? Thanks!

Greg

Punta del Este...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Punta del Este
reviews: 14
1. Re: Montevideo weather/hotel

Weather should be breezy, temps between 40 and 70 (from low to high), and you could get several days of rain in a 9 day period.

No reason to go through BA. You would fly into Ezeiza, have a long transfer to the ferry; the ferry is 3 hours and not scenic. If it's Montevideo you want and you can get there by air, do it.

Montevideo is not filled with nice hotels, and the old town is pretty dead (and not 100% safe) at night. You can see the sights of old town in one day, and stay somewhere else.

2. Re: Montevideo weather/hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, August 29, 2009