We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to book good organize machu picchu day tour?

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 30
where to book good organize machu picchu day tour?

Hi guys,

Is anyone can tell me the best and well organize day tour to machu picchu in cusco. I am (solo)travel to cusco on march 2014. is going to spend 5 night at cusco but still have no idea which good company to choice from? i don't want too expensive and classic at least well organize and good reputation.please give me some advice and recommend? thanks

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 30
31. Re: where to book good organize machu picchu day tour?

hey ligeia,

sound like you visit lots of place in peru? how many day you plan to stay? all i wanted is just machu picchu + pisac market other then that i'll just do solo walk around hop in hop out local bus that's all.

by the way thank you your information.i'll check it out now. keep in touch

Mexico City, Mexico
32. Re: where to book good organize machu picchu day tour?

In fact a few time... only a week, a little more, 8 days... =( buuut the girl is helping me to make a plan where are included many places... im planning visit Cusco city the first day, and the next take the tour to Valle Sagrado (i didnt take the 66US tour), and Machu picchu after... so im gonna take maybe 3 days in that... Puno is 5 hours to Cusco (for 15US), so... i will go there... for 2 days... Copacabana (Bolivia) in bus too is maybe 3 hours from Puno (if i have time and enough money hahaha i will go there too)... maybe i wont rest a lot... buuut thats not important. The girl told me that i can book with 100 US... because i told her about the extra money for paying with Western Union... i think they are a good option!! but well i told you when i finally do the trip =)

33. Re: where to book good organize machu picchu day tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 14, 2014