We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cusco Peru Tours

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Negombo
Cusco Peru Tours

Hi

Has anyone bought tickets from Cusco Peru tours website. I paid for machu picchu tickets almost 3 weeks ago, and gave them a hotel address to send the tickets, but didn't recieve the tickets yet. I wrote to them asking for the tickets and then they chnaged my order to electronic delivary. Its been another week and I never recieved electronic tickets yet. Anyone know if this is a reliable site before I cancel my payments? I was able to pay for them through paypal.

Thanks

Virginia Beach...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

I don't know who they are, so I can't speak about their service. When an operator purchases your tickets, they present your passport info & they get a unique code for your entry tickets. Someone goes to the ticket office to do this. They should be able to send you the code and the instructions to print your tickets yourself.

If they are not replying to your emails or phone calls, that could be an indicator of a problem. When you set up the arrangement, did they tell you how long it would take?

Wildwood, Florida
reviews: 9
2. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

I would like to know if dalada22 got his tickets OK or not. I have also bought some Machu Picchu tickets from Cusco Peru Tours and have not received them yet. Was thinking of having them book my air lines, hotel and train and bus trip too. Also, if anybody else had any experience with them, please let me know how it went.

Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 3
3. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

Sorry to hear that

I know this travel agency, but I can advise you to call this phone +51 1 5748000 which can give you assistance, is a government office to the tourist attention 24 hours

augusta, GA
reviews: 1
4. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

Did you get your tours? I also bought tours and paid paypal but haven't got the tickets yet. I called their number but nobody answers except leave message, but nobody responds?

5. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:33 am, September 25, 2013
Key West, Florida...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

Cusco Peru Tours is a total rip off. I bought entry tickets through them to Machu Picchu. Never heard from them after that even though I emailed them plenty. Got to the official ticket office in Cusco, Peru and was told my reservations had been made but never paid for so the reservations had been cancelled. Cusco Peru Tours had no problem taking my money through Paypal, though. Paypal said it is unable to resolve this type of dispute, so don't count on them.

Key West, Florida...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

Cusco Peru Tours is a total rip off. I bought entry tickets through them to Machu Picchu. Never heard from them after that even though I emailed them plenty. Got to the official ticket office in Cusco, Peru and was told my reservations had been made but never paid for so the reservations had been cancelled. Cusco Peru Tours had no problem taking my money through Paypal, though. Paypal said it is unable to resolve this type of dispute, so don't count on them.

8. Re: Cusco Peru Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 30, 2014