We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sumaq lounge and flying standby

Which Lima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
Sumaq lounge and flying standby

We will be flying out of LIM on a D3 status standby with AA, since we have to get to the airport approx four hours prior wanted to know if we could even get access to the Sumaq lounge. Definitely not a problem to pay but wondering since the last time was called last minute to get my boarding pass then allowed to clear security then received my actual seat assignment at the gate.

3 replies to this topic
Los Altos Hills, CA
reviews: 50
1. Re: Sumaq lounge and flying standby

We were just there and it's not that nice. Very crowded and terrible food. I wouldn't pay money to stay there. There's a sushi bar near our AA gate that was much nicer to hang out at.

Durham, NC
reviews: 39
2. Re: Sumaq lounge and flying standby

Is it possible to stay at the lounges in the international terminal if waiting for a domestic flight? We get in at 10:30 pm and our flt to Arequipa leaves at 5:30am the next morning? Thanks!!

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 277
3. Re: Sumaq lounge and flying standby

Hmmm.......

Sumaq was declared the best VIP lounge of the South American airports last year.

Ive just been to the one at Santiago and Buenos Aires and those really are lousy .

You cannot access the VIP International lounge if you are connecting to a local flight, but you will find a small lounge on the National side of the airport after checking in.

Reply to: Sumaq lounge and flying standby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted