We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fenton,Michigan
reviews: 2
Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

I have been trying to get scheduled flights to make reservations between Lima & Cusco for May 2007. What airlines are the most dependable and have the most flights available. Every time I try get purchase tickets I keep getting "Tour" packages from travel agents can,t I just purchase my tickets direct from the airline? Thanks EdnCher Gren Fenton,Mi USA

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 318
1. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

You can book and pay via internet at lan.com, they have more daily flights to Cusco than all the other airlines combined

Derbyshire, England
reviews: 19
2. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

I have just been looking for flights in South America and found plenty available on www.lan.com Good luck!

Oakland, California
reviews: 42
3. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

We flew LAN in August and were very happy with their service. They also had the cheapest flight and only nonstop from Los Angeles to Lima.

Illinois
reviews: 8
4. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

The lan.com website has a really nice setup. You can book and pay on the site. Alternatively, expedia.com also sells Lan tickets.

Fenton,Michigan
reviews: 2
5. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

" Thanks To Everyone Who Replyed, Relative To The Airline Tickets Needed Between Lima and Cusco.You Were Correct = Lan.Com had the most flights and the best prices. "Great Web-Site" Now if we could only find the best Hotel other than Monasterio which would bring me out of retirement. Thanks Again EdnCher

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 318
6. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

Just go to the Cusco Hotel on this section.Many hotels are recommended.

7. Re: Round Trip Airline Tickets Between Lima & Cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 22, 2009