We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quinua Villa Boutique?

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
marin, ca
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Quinua Villa Boutique?

I have reservations at this hotel for early May for a stay with my day. He asked for a hotel "with a view" and this seemed like a good fit. Can anyone tell me what the surrounding area is like and how steep of a walk it is from the center of Cusco? Thank you!

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
451 reviews
1. Re: Quinua Villa Boutique?

I personally have nt been at this Hotel.

What they advertise is the rental of Boutique Apartments.

It is located at a narrow road from which I think you will have no real panoramic view.

Its quite a walk from the Plaza the Armas going uphill.

I could not find any reviews on this forum.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
855 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Quinua Villa Boutique?

After a lot of research I have booked apartments here for both of our stays in Cusco in July. They had really good reviews. Some apartments have absolutely no view but others do so check out the virtual tours on their website. I was not able to get my first choice apartments but am happy anyway. The staff who I emailed were extremely friendly, helpful and replied promptly.

The apartments do appear to be quite a decent walk away from the main square (uphill) which was not our preference but i believe they are quiet and the walk was not a concern for us. You could email the apartments and they will give you exact information.

Cuzco, Cusco, Peru
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Quinua Villa Boutique?

I stayed there last year. Quinua Villa is located in a very nice neighborhood called San Blas which is located 5 blocks uphill from the main square. You can have great view from some apartments but the good thing about this place is their service and their charming decorations . Our apartment was very nice and the owner extremely friendly.

4. Re: Quinua Villa Boutique?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2014