We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cusco Tour Packages

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 4
Cusco Tour Packages

I'm working on booking a tour of Cusco including Cuscocity, Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu (by train) for 4 days in April. It is just me and a friend going together. I started looking at booking the various parts myself, but it seems like it might be easier to work with a tour company.

I have itineraries from Pachamama (which seems highly rated on these forums) and Green Peru Adventures (which I can't find anything about). Green Peru has a 4d/3n package including SV, Cusco city tour, and MP. Pachamama has put together an itinerary very similar to what Green Peru offers, but with private tours. Needless to say, the difference in pricing between the 2 is fairly drastic, but I don't want to book the cheap option just because it's cheap. Pachamama has given me the option of booking group tours instead of private ones that will bring the cost down closer to Green Peru.

In summary:

1) Does anyone know anything about Green Peru Adventures?

2) Is it worth paying more for private tours in SV and Cuscocity? I'm thinking maybe yes for SV and no for Cuscocity.

3) Any other helpful advice?

1. Re: Cusco Tour Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 13, 2014