We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inca Trail 4D/3N

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
reviews: 5
Inca Trail 4D/3N

Hello

I would like to know if anyone recommend a reliable tour operator have departure date March 12 for Inca Trail 4D/3N. Prefer small group abt max 8-10

Thanks

OPC

1. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, January 16, 2013
california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 137
2. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

No self-promotion allowed.

3. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013
Edited: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013
Napa Valley, CA
reviews: 10
4. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

We have just booked this very trek with Incaland Adventures for July 11. I also looked at Llama Path and Wayki Trek. all these companies sounded great and could leave on whatever date you wanted. I am not sure if they have availability but you can do a search for them on this site and just send an email. All got back to me very quickly when I requested info.

5. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

Removed on: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013
6. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

Removed on: 8:35 pm, January 17, 2013
Lima, Peru
7. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

WOW According thektheandes in different forum cuscoguides is the same owner of llama path, how someone can recommended on their own on the forums?

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 4
8. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

I have been viewing the Peru forums regularly for quite a few months now and as an ordinary forum user with no hidden agenda I have to say I find it very frustrating having to wade through the volume of posts from various people who are obviously associated with some tour agency or another slagging each other off. There are numerous posts daily from posters with one or two posts to their name claiming to have had a bad experience with xxxxx agency etc. etc. This is very annoying to people who are looking to gain information from other travellers' genuine experiences and I wish there was something the forum regulators could do to address this more effectively.

9. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

Removed on: 3:36 pm, March 20, 2013
New York City, New...
10. Re: Inca Trail 4D/3N

wow, there is alot to say but to make easier there are so many travel agency in peru so the real operator that you can find offering small group for the inca trail I will say, take a look on: tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294314-Activiti… send and e-mail to them and make easier your life and your decition.