We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodations in Cusco

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
accommodations in Cusco

Can anyone give me their opinions on the Royal Inka 2. I am currently booked at Hotel Rumi Punku which is more expensive. I really looking for a place centre in town and clean. Any other suggestions? Your help is much appreciated.

montreal
1. Re: accommodations in Cusco

does anyone have any recommendations?

Canada
reviews: 9
2. Re: accommodations in Cusco

We just returned from the Rumi Punku two weeks ago - I would *highly recommend*. Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor. Excellent location, very clean. Yes, it cost a little more, but we loved it, and wouldn't want to have stayed anywhere else.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 306
3. Re: accommodations in Cusco

Any of the Casa Andina hotels are great.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 84
4. Re: accommodations in Cusco

we like aranwa hotel.

just about perfect, not cheap, great staff, quiet, very good staff and good food. One of the better hotels I have ever stayed at.

nova scotia canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: accommodations in Cusco

We stayed at Los Apus, it was great comfortable beds, clean, friendly staff. Cheaper than Rumi Punku we also stayed there after our MP trek to treat ourselves and it is certainly lovely. Los Apus is on the same street as Rumi which is a good location, handy to main square . We found Cusco easy to walk around and I didn't feel unsafe at any time. Awesome city, enjoy.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 27
6. Re: accommodations in Cusco

I stayed at the San Agustin Internacional, very good location, clean and a very delicious breakfast, I saw some reviews of this hotel on TA where people said that rooms are very noisy however the room I stayed inn wasn't noisy at all. Enjoy Cusco!

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
7. Re: accommodations in Cusco

El Balcon Cusco is less than Rumi Punki , $65 vs $100. It's about the same distance to the Plaza as Rumi Punki but not in San Blas. You can get to the front of the hotel by Taxi if necessary (handy with luggage).

I liked the location as there is the tourist police at the bottom of the hill so it's safe for walking. Try to get one of the upstairs rooms. The view is worth the steps.

Pecatonica, Illinois
reviews: 219
8. Re: accommodations in Cusco

We stayed in June at Rumi Punku and found it delightful. It's just a few minutes to San Blas and so centrally located. The courtyard is beautiful and breakfast buffet was great! We also enjoyed having coca tea anytime and being able to go to the huge room where breakfast is eaten and visit, play a board game, or have a cup of tea. They also have a business area with four very fast computers. That was great. They held our luggage for a day while we were gone. The place is very secure. I have no comparison to the other place you mentioned, but we heartily recommend Rumi Punku.

9. Re: accommodations in Cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 05, 2013