We are travelling with our little boy (2 yrs old) in mid Oct to Peru for 10 days. We will be arriving in Cusco on Sunday morning. In the next 8 days, we woudl like to cover Cusco, sacred valley, macchu picchu and lake titicaca. Obviously with the kid, we are planing to take the train to Macchu Picchu and to lake Titicaca from Cusco.
We are unsure about a few things:
1) How much time to spend in Cusco city?
2) How much time is needed for Sacred Valley?
3) Should we take taxi or train from Cusco to sacred valley and approx cost for each?
4) Can we stay over night in sacred Valley?
5) How much time to spend in lake Titicaca
Many thanks in advance for your help.Edited: 7:01 pm, September 16, 2012