We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inka Challenge Peru

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wynyard, Canada
reviews: 38
Inka Challenge Peru

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with the trekking company "Inka Challenge Peru"? They are new and are evidently a group of guides who have formed a company together. I can't find any information about them except from their webpage. Access to any other info seems to be compromised.

17 replies to this topic
1. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013

Buenos Aires...
2. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

Hola, estuve en Septiembre de 2007, en cusco, recorrí Salkantay, Valle Sagrado, MAchu Picchu y Cusco, allí conocí casi de casualidad la Bryan, guía de Inla Challenge Perú. Luego volvi a perú en Marzo de 2011 y volví a encontrarme con él. Su atención es muy recomendable, y de total confianza. No solo es muy atento sino también tiene un gran conocimiento de los lugares y la cultura. Admiro su respeto por la tierra y el ser humano. Si quieren info de algún lugar o fotos pueden comunicarse conmigo via email encarretanomas@hotmail.com o el mismo email en facebook. Saludos!!! Rodrigo (ARgentina)

Wynyard, Canada
reviews: 38
3. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

Thank you for your input. Since I couldn't get reliable info about the company Inka Challenge Peru, I booked with another company. I have also been advised that they may not be a legitimate company. Hope someone else has more luck with finding out more about them than I did.

Buenos Aires...
4. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

I put a translator on my computer to make it easier. if you can contactate with Bryan in Cusco, only to meet it and can also give you some good advice, not only about places but also about hostels. For me it is always good to have someone who can guide me in another country. If you're going to Cusco, I recommend you visit Raqchi, Maras, Moray. Then Pisac and Ollantaytambo are beautiful to stay at least overnight. If you have time and can get to Machu Picchu Salkantay through is very hard but the Walk. I hope I've helped a little. regards

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 85
5. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

I treked with Pachamama last September....they are THE BEST!! Everything was perfect I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Connecticut
reviews: 75
6. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

I've been guided by Bryan Wilbert Quispe, owner of Inka Challenge, and he is a very pleasant knowledgeable responsible guide.

We did a more challenging trek around Mt. Ausangate delivering warm clothing to remote communities.

I highly recommend him.

7. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013
Edited: 3:05 pm, March 16, 2013

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 10
8. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

Following a stunning 15 day hiking trip in the Cordillera Huayhuash with Peruvian Andes Adventures, we spent four days visiting the Cuzco area and Macchu Picchu with Inka Challenge Peru. I would 100% recommend this company. From the moment we arrived at the airport in Cuzco until the moment we departed, everything was perfect and very professional. Bryan was a wonderful guide, absolutely passionate and extremely knowledgeable, as well as environmentally and socially conscious, and speaks very good English. He arranged all of our hotels, transport, tickets, etc beforehand (especially necessary if you want to climb Wayna Picchu). What was also really great is that Bryan arranges the schedule to miss all of the tourist buses, so most of the sites are very quiet for your visit. Mario, the guide that he arranged for MP, teaches at the university and was also superb, kept us well away from other visitors for most of the visit, and was fascinating with the information that he shared. If you have limited time in this special area and dont want to waste it wandering about in a large, noisy group behind a flag on a stick, then I would recommend Inka Challenge Peru for a personalised, friendly and very efficiently arranged trip.

Hinton, Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

We had Bryan Wilbert Quispe H, as our guide in Macchu Picchu on May 3rd 2013.Bryan is very pleasant,informative and well organized guide.

He replaced another guide that we met the night before in Cuzco at our hotel.First guide could not make it so Bryan substituted for him.We met him in Aquas Calientes when we got off the train.

We were with him about 4-5 hours for $100. US.

We wold give him 5* for his service.He speaks & understands English well.

Lorraine & Louis Pitte, Hinton,Alberta,Canada

New York City, New...
10. Re: Inka Challenge Peru

My mom and I had Bryan Wilbert Quispe show us around Cusco, Moray and Maras in June 2013. We walked into his office randomly, and he was super helpful with everything. He is calm and knowledgeable, his English is also great. We even had philosophical discussions with him during lunch. I highly recommend him. ps: He played flute for us during the tour!

Reply to: Inka Challenge Peru
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted