We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operator in Cusco--not Inca trail

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 2
Tour operator in Cusco--not Inca trail

I'm planning a trip to Peru and making all hotel and air reservations myself. Once in Cusco I'd like to use a tour company to go to Machu Picchu. (Can't do Inca Trail--arthritis.) Want someone to arrange pickup at hotel, train, bus and guide. Any reccomendations and what should it cost? Thanks in advance.

Peru
1. Re: Tour operator in Cusco--not Inca trail

Hi... Many tour companies can assist you with going to MP by train. The cost is around $140-$160 on the tourist service train, if you want the more fancy Vistadome it is quite a bit more. This price is for a full package including all the things you wanted.

I did the inca trail with a local company called Pachamama Explorers. They were very good in helping me out, so you might want to contact them? Their email is : info@pmexplorers.com

Hope that helps you!

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 306
2. Re: Tour operator in Cusco--not Inca trail

You can also do yr bookings via yr hotel.They will normally assist you with all yr travel needs using a local tour company.

3. Re: Tour operator in Cusco--not Inca trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, February 24, 2006