We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
belgium
reviews: 1
incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

incatrail cheaper iff you reserve before 30 december

Hello , i,m in cusco now and just did the incatrail , amazing ! and also good luck with the weather , for the moment its rainy season , but it doesn,t rain a lot !

The agent where i reserve my incatrail PERUPLANET www.peru-planet.net tell me that the incatrail again gone rice up in price next year , now the prices are around 250 usd for the 4 days , but next year the entree fee , the traintickets , the bus and the insurency for the porters are gone rice again extremly ! the price for next year is gone be around 350 USD ,what is a lot

Why i write this ,is because there,s a rule , the oficials agry that iff you reserve in december for leaving in januari on the trail , the price stay the same as this year 250 usd , iff you reserve in januari for leaving the same month , you have to pay the new price what is much higher , this only consern for people who like to do the trail in januari , the trail in februari is closed and everybody have to pay the new price after februari

like this you save a 100 usd iff you like to do the trail in januari !enjoy the trail as i did , because this time of the year its not so bussy with a risk for rain

greatings out of warm peru

LA
1. Re: incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

Thank you for your precious information!

Is the "peru planet" a reliable agency? And was the sleeping bag clean?

liverpool
2. Re: incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

Hi,

we are doing the Inca Trail in January and have tried to book with several agents. Everybody is quoteing $350 due to the price increase. I would suggest people use the agent in this post if you can still get it for $250 we have alreasy paid a deposit on a trip for $350

UK
3. Re: incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

well the price to inca trail increase this year i think $350 is fine

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 306
4. Re: incatrail cheaper in januari iff you reserve in december

Yes, the new prices are now in effect.