We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeville, Hawaii
Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

Hi,

I am trying to decide where to stay in Cusco and have it down to these 3 choices. Anyone have any input? I like the fact that Amaru has a garden in the courtyard, but it seems from the reviews that maybe the rooms are nicer and more consistent at Marani. There are tow of us that will be staying in the room.

Thank you!

Lima
1. Re: Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

I have been in both Amarus and although I like the architectural style in either one, yes some of the rooms are more comfy and got a nicer view than others. You better state at reservation that you expect a room to well accomodate the number of people you are booking for (single, double or triplet). Also make sure you will have no water shortage problem since this had been one of Amaru's and other hotels' limitation in the San Blas neighborhood.

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 56
2. Re: Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

Luck of the draw on the Amarus some great rooms

lots not staff not too friendly prefer

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294314-d318431… ·

nicer rooms/private baths

Vancouver
reviews: 1
3. Re: Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

I myself is interested to hear what other folks would pick between Amaru and Marani... Since these are 2 of our choices as well. We'll be travelling on the last week of April so hopefully we hear a few more comments from other travelers..

4. Re: Amaru I, II or Marani Hostal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 25, 2010