We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Peru in 8 days

Which Peru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ilovespanish
reviews: 14
Trip Report Peru in 8 days

i just returned a few weeks ago from my first trip to Peru which I did with a friend in only 8 days. We were on a small gropu tour with Adventure Life and had a GREAT time. We had added in some cooking classes/foodie stuff along the way which made it even more interesting for us since I don't care much for ruins touring. my favorite part was the sacred Valley which is gorgeous. I hear that some people skip over this part and just do cusco and Machu pichu, but i think that would have been an oversight. this was the least touristy part about the whole trip and my favorite. my only regret is not taking more time in each place.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
reviews: 318
1. Re: Trip Report Peru in 8 days

I agree with you, the SV is a great, and one of the places you cannot miss when visiting Cusco.

2. Re: Trip Report Peru in 8 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 22, 2014