We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galapagos Multisport Tours

Waterloo, Canada
reviews: 26
Galapagos Multisport Tours

Hello

My partner and I are interested in one of these tours. Any experiences? Concern would be that equipment is safe, and tour operators are reliable. We are happy with the itineraries. We are currently looking at two tour operators, Detour Destinations, and Amazon Adventures who can put together private tours to fit our (unfortunately) busy schedules. Thanks

Catherine

Colorado
1. Re: Galapagos Multisport Tours

Hi Catherine,

I'm sure this is too late to be useful, but I did a Galapgos multisport trip through Detour Destinations and had a great trip! Did you end up taking a trip? If not, I recommend Detour Destinations trip multisport trip as it a great expereience, with great local guides who really know their stuff.

2. Re: Galapagos Multisport Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Galapagos Islands