We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Itenerary - Please Advise

Toronto, Canada
Feedback on Itenerary - Please Advise

Hello

My wife are quite confused about various iteneraries for a 8 day cruise in december.

we are about to book a trip with Eden Cruise. Wondering if anybody can comment on the itenerary below. We're both quite active and I am an avid photographer. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

- San Cristobal Island

- Santa Fe Island

- South Plaza Island

- Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station

- Santa Cruz Island: El Chato

- Isabela Island: Puerto Villamil

- Isabela Island: The Wall of Tears

- Isabela Island: Tortoise Breeding Station

-Isabela Island: Moreno Point

-Isabela Island: Elizabeth Bay

- Isabela Island: Tagus Cove

- Fernandina Island: Espinosa Point

-Isabela Island: Vicente Roca Point

- Santiago Island: Puerto Egas

- Rábida Island

- North Seymour Island

- Baltra island-Transfer to the airport

Lakewood, CO
reviews: 23
1. Re: Feedback on Itenerary - Please Advise

This itinerary seems like a pretty typical western itinerary. It hits some good spots on Isabela and Fernandina (the youngest and furthest west of the islands), although it spends what looks like a full day in the inhabited areas of Isabela--interesting, but not the best parts of Isabela. (If you see the breeding program at the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz, I'm not sure you'll see much different at the breeding program on Isabela.)

Seems like a fine choice to me. You'll see lots of marvelous creatures--both on land and while snorkeling.

Tina

trip report at http://galapagos2009.wordpress.com/

Miami, Florida
reviews: 11
2. Re: Feedback on Itenerary - Please Advise

Just got back from the Galapagos, if you are interested in snorkeling, make sure you bring a wet suit or check if your cruise will rent you one.. The waters are cold. Your itinerary is fine, the stops in Isabela island are uninhabited except Pto Villamil.. Do kayaking in Tagus cove, you get to see the penguins here and a lot of other wildlife...email me if you want more info.. Enjoy!!

3. Re: Feedback on Itenerary - Please Advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Galapagos Islands