We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silberstein - combined hotel-yacht program

israel
Silberstein - combined hotel-yacht program

We are interested in the combined program of hotel-yacht

in the Silberstein Galapagos.

Does anybody know anything about it?

Is it worthwhile? Do you spend enough time visiting other islands or is it too short (most of the time the excursions are till lunch-time only....

We will be greatful for any tip

uk
reviews: 57
1. Re: Silberstein - combined hotel-yacht program

i know you posted this a long time ago but i was thinking of doing the same thing next may.did you go? was it worth doing?

does anyone now have any comments please.

we have been thinking of doing this as i suffer badley from sickness and the thought of staying on a boat overnight was putting me off

thanks in advance

Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: Silberstein - combined hotel-yacht program

I am considering this for my family in December. Has anyone done it and what did you think?

3. Re: Silberstein - combined hotel-yacht program

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 15, 2009