We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Ecuador - Do not use Gulliver Tours

new orleans
In Ecuador - Do not use Gulliver Tours

I took a horseback riding trip with Gulliver Tours, which is based in Quito. It was extremely disorganized. They left us waiting at a train station for over 45 minutes. They forgot to purchase our train tickets, which were included in our tour price, so we had to sneak on board. And they charged different prices for the tour.

All of the participants were dissatisfied. We went to complain as a group. The owner was obnoxious and arrogant. Instead of just apologizing, he literally stated, "I'm the boss and I can do what I want".

Quito
1. Re: In Ecuador - Do not use Gulliver Tours

Sorry but I don't remember I had any conversation with you,

I'm sure if we have met I would been taking care and attention to your claim,

After reading your report I have checked this tour,

I found out that everyone got refund for been waiting in the train station,

The guide did his best to get you places on the roof of the Ecuadorian public train and since it was holydays here ,it was more difficult then usual.

We are trying our best to make our clients happy using quality horses, equipment, transportation, food and guides in competitive prices.

We are aware that are sometimes things which are out of our hands can effect our clients and we do apologize for any inconvenient you had on our tour.

Kind Regards,

Gulliver Team

2. Re: In Ecuador - Do not use Gulliver Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Galapagos Islands