We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from Quito to Manta

Which Quito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City USA
flight from Quito to Manta

I will fly from Quito to Manta in November. What airline is recommended for this flight; should I book the flight before I get to Quito; and, are these flights usually on time and reliable? Thank you for any information you can provide.

North Carolina
1. Re: flight from Quito to Manta

The only one really available is Tame.

North Carolina
2. Re: flight from Quito to Manta

You should check out www.tame.com.ec

You can get airfare quotes. They are pretty reliable and on time. They have daily flights out and it's fairly easy to get on a flight.

Fayetteville...
reviews: 31
3. Re: flight from Quito to Manta

I agree with everyone else, Tame! They have always handled my reservations very professionaly. I would reserve your flight. You just never know what would fill a flight up. The flights are usually on time and very reliable, unless there is a weather problem. I have experienced delays due to fog in Quito. I can never get their web site reservation to work so I usually email. You should be able to find an email address on their site. If not let me know and I will look it up for you.

4. Re: flight from Quito to Manta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 12, 2009