We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of storing bags and skis at Santiago Airport.

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 38
Cost of storing bags and skis at Santiago Airport.

I want to store luggage at SCL while we go to Easter Island. As the trip to Chile was to go skiing we actually have a few skis, boots, and luggage and we need to store them at the airport. Does anyone know of the costs of the bag storage service at the Santiago Airport?

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
reviews: 22
1. Re: Cost of storing bags and skis at Santiago Airport.

If you are in Santiago now you could call and ask:

(56 2) 2690 13 19

I can't remember all the different charges but it isn't cheap. I think the minimum for anything was around the equivalent of US$10 per day. If you are staying in Santiago before and after Easter Island you might get your lodging to store your things.

2. Re: Cost of storing bags and skis at Santiago Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 31, 2014