We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis
reviews: 15
Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

We had Leo as our 1/2 day Santiago guide and full day Vina del Mar and Valparaiso guide - he was GREAT! We learned alot about all the locations we visited - you can tell he loved what he does. He has photography has a hobby and helps you find great shots! Geat decision to have Leo. I highly recommend Leo!

49 replies to this topic
Mystic, Connecticut
reviews: 88
21. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

There is a not so good experience described on this forum that makes me wonder if the glowing reviews are reliable. If one discounts reviews by those with only 1-4 posts on TA what do we have left?

READ and be very cautious>>>>> tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294305-i2020-k…

Edited: 8:59 pm, March 21, 2013
Memphis
reviews: 15
22. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

Not sure about the review that you posted the link to but I stand by my original comments. Leo is very professional, punctional and loves what he does. I would like to hear the other side of the story.

Peterborough, Canada
23. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

Do you have a contact fro LEO?

Bob

reviews: 1
24. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

What an awesome day we just had with Leo. We did the hike into the Andes, up past the ski resort only 90 mins from Santiago. Leo was very professional and picked us up promptly from our hotel in a very nice clean car. He had very good English and was very knowledgeable, giving us lots of local information along the way. The country up in the mountains is just amazing and Leo made sure we saw all the best views and got the best pictures, even taking some group shots for us. As we had people of different fitness levels Leo ensured that we maintained a pace that was comfortable for everyone, and he carried lots of bottled water for us too. At the top we were treated not only with great views, but great food. Leo had made us some sensational sandwiches, and provided juice, fresh fruit and muesli bars.

The three of us that he was guiding all agreed, it was one of the best tours we had done. We highly recommend Leo as a guide and would recommend anyone thinking of booking a tour, whether it be into the Andes, or down to the coastal villages or vineyards, do yourself a favor and book with Leo - he is the best!!

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
25. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

"Do you have a contact fro LEO?

Bob"

Read post #4

26. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

yeah, if you use guideschile@gmail.com you should be directly in contact with Leo :-)

cheers, Jason

27. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

Well I am an Aussie and happy to answer anyones emails on jasonmurray06@gmail.com

I can understand suspicion on the internet, anyone can post anything, but i can assure you that I did this with no bias intended and i did have an awesome time on the trek with Leo. Happy to even send photos of us up there with Leo. Cheers, Jason :-)

28. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, May 05, 2013

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
29. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

"There is a not so good experience described on this forum that makes me wonder if the glowing reviews are reliable. If one discounts reviews by those with only 1-4 posts on TA what do we have left?"

Well... I have more than 1-4 posts and stand by what I wrote here www.flyertalk.com/forum/18148075-post2.html

In fact, we are returning to Santiago next March and have already contacted Leo about transportation to the cruise port in Valparaiso. He responded to my email within a hour and promised to save the date for us.

Ann Arbor
reviews: 4
30. Re: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide

We had the great pleasure of learning from Leo on 6/21/13 when we spent a day with him touring Santiago and Valpraiso. I had some hesitation initially given some of the prior Tripadvisor reports, but I want everyone to know that our experience with him was beyond excellent. Leo was prompt with his communication with me and always was willing to make changes to the schedule to fit what we wanted. He was flexible, knowledgable, and a true professional. He was on time (even though we were an hour late) and always had a smile. He really looked out for our safety which definitely put my wife at ease. Leo really made us feel welcomed. I know there are people who will question these reviews (I know I did before I met him), but for us, Leo made our visit to Santiago memorable. I highly recommend him.

Reply to: Leo Cuzmar - Chile Guide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted